Sunday, February 28, 2010

No picture necessary

This blog has no picture to go with it because there isn't one necessary. Today, when I was supposed to be napping, I was doing something else instead. Since last night I have had a pretty bad diaper rash. I don't usually get these things, so I'm not used to them at all. When my Mommy and Daddy put me down for nap today they didn't know that I had to go poo-poo still. And after I went while I was in my crib, it hurt because of my diaper rash. So I took my clothes off to get a better look, and then I took my diaper off to get a better look too! That stuff kept getting all over my hands so I had to keep wiping it off me on to my crib and blankets. By the time Daddy came up to save me it was all over the place.

Anyway after that I got to have a nice long bubble bath with lots of toys. Mommy and Daddy cleaned my room very well. And when I got back there were some things missing, and the washer was running, but for the most part it was good as new.

I heard Mommy and Daddy say that from now on they will put me down for my nap in a onesie.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I think we all appreciate the fact that there was no photo accompanying this blog entry!
    --Nana

    ReplyDelete