Monday, November 16, 2009

Mondays

I spent today with my Grandma and my Daddy. We went to the pet store and I got to look at the puppies while Daddy lifted the huge bag of dog food we needed for Nala.

After my nap Mommy got home and Daddy went to work. Mommy, Grandma, and me went to the outside mall. I don't know why we had to go there, it is raining really hard! Mommy bought me dinner and I ate some of Grandma's too!

This is my first ever time blogging! I am hoping to be able to keep people up to date on all my new adventures! I have to go to bed because I am working on one of my last teeth and I'm not sleeping well.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that tooth project! All that hard work to get it into chewing position, and then one day they fall out! But then there's the tooth fairy...

    ReplyDelete