Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Care

Because Daddy's work schedule has changed I get to go to day care sometimes now! My first day was last Friday. I was supposed to go on Wednesday and Thursday but I had to go to the doctor instead and get some really yummy medicine to make me feel better. The doctor said that ever since I had croup a long time ago I have been fighting a sinus infection. So I got some medicine to make me feel better, but he said no day care till Friday.

Anyway. So I finally made it to day care and I really had a good time! I was too busy to take a nap, and they didn't know I needed a crib to sleep in still. But I had a good time anyway. I sat for preschool time and did some of my best scribbling on an ABC sheet. I spent most of my day playing with a kitchen that was just my size!

All in all it was a pretty good day and I think I am looking forward to trying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment