Monday, January 11, 2010

New Puppy!


After I got back from Nana and Grandpa's house in California I got to spend some time with my other Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went back home to wait for me. When Grandma brought me back home there was a new puppy waiting for me! I have learned his name already, that is how much I love him!











Trigger and I are getting along great! I do get a little jealous sometimes of all the attention he gets, and the lap time he gets. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that soon he won't be able to fit on their laps anymore, so I shouldn't worry about it. As long as he learns to keep his paws off my toys I see this being a great friendship!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, little A! Your puppy looks fantastic! I'm sure you and Trigger will be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete